New pyjamas!

As I have mentioned before, the girls were very needy of nightwear, so this time I decided to make new pyjamas for both.

I used the pattern Sleepover Pajamas from Oliver + S, but made a few changes to the original. I used a flannel, bought in Portugal during the Summer holidays, in blue for Little lady F (as usual) and pink for Little lady M (as usual as well) and the buttons are green MOP, to make some contrast but match the tiny green flowers that do exist in the print, but are not visible in the photo (Note to Santa: Please, I really wish a new camera).

I made both size 5 but made a simple version of the original pattern because I didnโ€™t had a contrast fabric! So, I did not added the cuff at the pants hem or the pocket to the top. Instead of adding a ruffle I opted for applying lace between the facing and the top. This way I could make some contrast and at the same time avoid complains about itching and tickling in the neck! Talking about itching and tickling I was very pleased with this pattern for the way it turned out in the inside, specially at the neck, without any seamsโ€ฆ

It might look strange, but for such simple photos we had lots of fun and laughed a lot, because I let them suggest do what they wanted to do and they only had crazy ideas ๐Ÿ™‚

Here are some from Little lady M (for this top I reduced the height 1 inch)

DSCF2328 (2a)

DSCF2346 (2a)

DSCF2338 (2a)

DSCF2361 (2a)

From Little lady F

DSCF2321 (2a)

DSCF2323 (2a)

DSCF2309 (2a)

In this one she was telling me that I should replace that frame and use a photo from herself instead!!

DSCF2324 (2a)

And finally some from my two cheeky girls. Just in case you wonder why her mouth is open, F. asked me to show the missing tooth!

DSCF2354 (2a)

DSCF2350 (3a)

Have a lovely week ๐Ÿ™‚